Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Hiatus Explained

Well, he finally came! (Nine days overdue, I might add.) And let me just say, he was totally worth the wait. My little Jonah is a week old today. He's absolutely perfect. Life is truly a miracle.

Anyway, I'll be back on Monday, April 18th, with a new post. Probably about some aspect of cloth diapering since it's a big part of my life right. A really big part. But don't worry -- I've got stuff besides diapering to write about.

So, until then...I hope your April is a lot more spring-y than ours is right now. The forecast here is highs in the 40s, with a mix of rain and snow. Still, I love spring, even when it's fickle.

3 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

A very good hiatus to have!

Nisha said...

Can't wait to see lots of pics! And can't wait to hear how cloth diapering a newborn is.

Betsy Escandon said...

Congratulations! I've been induced TWICE at 2 weeks overdue, so I can relate. Someday I hope to go into labor on my own (sigh). But the late babies are often big and healthy and good nursers (I hope yours is!). That's how my doula consoled me anyway. I loved my kissaluvs fitted diapers (with waterproof cover) for newborns. NEVER had a poop leak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails